Senate observers are counting down to Wednesday morning, when the Siena Research Institute releases results from polling in six battleground Senate districts - the first non-partisan polls to be made public in this year’s fight for the Senate majority.
The following Senate districts will be polled, according to sources:
* SD-3: Republican Sen. Caesar Trunzo v. Democrat Brian Foley
* SD-7: Democratic Sen. Craig Johnson v. Barbara Donno
* SD-15: Republican Sen. Serph Maltese v. Joe Addabbo
* SD-48: Democratic Sen. Darrel Aubertine v. David Renzi
* SD-56: Republican Sen. Joe Robach v. Democrat Rick Dollinger
* SD-61: Open race, Republican Mike Ranzenhofer v. Democrat “Baby Joe” Mesi
Fingers are crossed.